Click above image to chat with us via Yahoo Messenger. Can also send offline message if we are not online.
You may also contact us via
Or use our Support System whenever you need us!
It is important to verify your SolidTrustPay account though you can still use your account while it's not verified but with some restrictions like -
- You may not use credit/debit cards or bank accounts.
- You can send or receive $25 per $25 per transfer (up to $500 total) every 5 days.
- You may fund via cashiers cheque, money orders or bank wires.
- Unverified members must provide proof of age when withdrawing funds.
To be verified, you need to provide scanned copy of the following documents:
- Government issued, non expired and UNALTERED photo identification (Passport, driving license, country ID card, etc)
- An utility bill (Recent phone bill or Utility/ Council Tax Bill which shows your current address)
- If you are planning to use your VISA or MasterCard credit/debit card then either include a recent statement showing your name and last 4 digit of your card number OR a scan of the front of the card.
Note that for some countries users will need to send in notarized, original copies of their documents, for details check here.
How to Verify Your SolidTrustPay Account
Alternatively you can verify your SolidTrustPay account by any of the following ways:
To verify your SolidTrustPay account first go to http://www.solidtrustpay.com/ and login to your account.
In your account overview, click on the link "Verify Your Account Here".
You'll be directed to a page where you'll find several options available to verify your account. The easiest one is to submit your documents online. To do so click on the link in option 1 -
Now browse your computer for your documents and upload them.
After you have submitted your documents you will get a confirmation message like this - "SUCCESS! Thanks you for submitting your documents!".
You need to wait up to 3-5 working days, after which you will receive an email indicating that your account has been verified if your submitted documents were acceptable.
- Scan and email your documents to email@example.com (include your username)
- Fax copies of your documents to: (705) 731-0341 or (705) 738-9068 (include your username and email address)
- Mail your documents via regular postal mail (remember to include your username and email address) to -
PO Box 551
ATTN: Verifications Department
|| Exchange E-Currencies ||